Ibara - flip screen option?

PCB problems and fixes
Neo'nate
eBay: fleebay
Initials: NJP

Ibara - flip screen option?

Post by Neo'nate »

Does Ibara have a flip screen option, I cant seem to find it on the test menu, and have tried the dip's to no effect. I simply cant believe that a fairly new pcb by a shooter specific company wouldnt have a flip screen option?
Mayhem
eBay: Mayhem_SWE

Re: Ibara - flip screen option?

Post by Mayhem »

Haven't nearly all recent games finally standardized on counter-clockwise rotation? Probably why they'd consider screen flipping an obsolete function...
Once I start I cannot stop myself
Chi
Fire Extinguisher
Initials: CHI

Post by Chi »

Ibara does *not* have a flip screen option. I know this because it is the reason why I decided to keep the cab when I moved to a flat, instead of using my supergun... my LCD monitor 'tates the wrong way (and Ibara was the one I tried this on first) :{

If you are on a cab, you could flip the yoke, of course.
"TO THE untrained eye Christian Cooper might have been stamping out a small fire " - The Times, 7th Feb, 2004
Neo'nate

Post by Neo'nate »

I didnt think it had a screen flip option but I thought I'd ask.

Looks like I am going to have to flip the yoke as you suggest as my aero table tates the wrong way it seems (it's the upside down to the CP side). I got a mate round last night and tried turning the monitor around to suit but because of the monitor frame it wont allow the monitor to be positioned the other way around. :(

Gutted.
Flazh

Post by Flazh »

You can wire up a simple DPTP switch to the yoke to auto flip the image. If you look it up on youtube its actually simple to the point of ridiculous!
Neo'nate

Post by Neo'nate »

Sorry mate, cant find shizzle on youtube, all I get is videos of Yoko Ono and the legend that is John Lennon.

Any chance in a link?

Cheers!
Flazh

Post by Flazh »