Arcana Heart Full

Coin-operated games and arcades.
capcomguru
Please Continue...

Arcana Heart Full

Post by capcomguru »

Managed to grab one of these off of YHJ when they were all liquidated.... ace game! I'm having quite the blast with this one.

Unfortunately, mine didn't come with art (original or copy).

Does anyone have any good printable art for this game? Move strips would be awesome! I found bits and pieces of the art on the official website, but dunno if I can be arsed to photoshop something nice together.

-cG
nem
Needs a custom rank

Re: Arcana Heart Full

Post by nem »

capcomguru wrote:Managed to grab one of these off of YHJ when they were all liquidated...
I completely missed this. How low were they selling at?
capcomguru
Please Continue...

Post by capcomguru »

I believe it was snagged it up for ¥10,000. IIRC, Starpine had about 10 listed at once... I managed to slide in an opening bid in the final moments of the auction.
La4s
Please Continue...

Post by La4s »

They are regularly cycling on YHJ now, so you should be able to snag one with no problems.

-La4s
markedkiller78
Pony fucker
eBay: markedkiller78
Initials: MAL

Post by markedkiller78 »

And you should because it’s an awesome fighter It’s not left my AWSD since I bought it.
capcomguru
Please Continue...

Post by capcomguru »

Yeah, I totally agree. This game is bad-****.

It was such a nice breath of fresh air to have a completely NEW lineup of fighters, and a completely new fighting system. None of the characters felt "ripped off" from another franchise, and to be honest, the tripple high backgrounds are very innovative! You don't see very much innovation with new franchises lately.

I wonder if Arcana Heart 2 is as bad-**** as AC1 is. I'll just have to wait to see... still to rich for my blood!

So, does anyone have any move strip scans for this game? I've got a set of color copied art coming in the mail from abroad, but who knows when they'll arrive.

-cG
La4s
Please Continue...

Post by La4s »

Is there a big difference between arcana Hearts and Arcana hearts Full?
mastercello
eBay: mastercello
Initials: BUS

Post by mastercello »

La4s wrote:Is there a big difference between arcana Hearts and Arcana hearts Full?
I was asking me that also...because you see both versions on YHJ.
Mayhem
eBay: Mayhem_SWE

Post by Mayhem »

mastercello wrote:
La4s wrote:Is there a big difference between arcana Hearts and Arcana hearts Full?
I was asking me that also...because you see both versions on YHJ.
Both versions are super cheap so I see no point in getting the non-Full release at all...
HeartNana wrote:Whats this i hear about Arcana Heart and Arcana Heart Full? What's the difference?
-Arcana Heart Full is an update to Arcana Heart that was released around April. Because it was about $800, some arcade operators did not recieve it. The difference comes down to balance differences for the characters, and a training mode in the arcade version. There's a few graphical differences, such as the pictures of the characters under their names and the color of the clock, but not much else.
For a list of all the changes, check out this post
Once I start I cannot stop myself
capcomguru
Please Continue...

Post by capcomguru »

As Mayhem pointed out, they're basically the same price. Its pretty pointless to get the non-full version at this time.