Adjusting the screensize of the picture on the TV

Everything Supergun related
Eddierang
Please Continue...

Adjusting the screensize of the picture on the TV

Post by Eddierang »

Are there any products you can buy where you can adjust the screensize picture on the TV when you are using a supergun? I have hooked my boardmaster supergun for SF3:3S and it doesn't fit the picture to the screen that well.
Xenepp

Re: Adjusting the screensize of the picture on the TV

Post by Xenepp »

Unless you buy a video scaler (not at all cheap) then you can't do much. Aside from opening the back of your TV and adjusting there (which is how you'd fix this in a cab) but I guess you'd not want to do that.

If you have a digital TV maybe you can adjust the zoom/crop or screen size.

-Joel
yosai
Windy City
eBay: yosai

Post by yosai »

It depends on your TV. I had a really old 28" CRT set (Finlux iirc) that had tonnes of pots for screen adjustments on the chassis just like a Nanao monitor. The back had to be removed of course. Also, some newer model CRT screens and LCD have OSD screen adjustment via a menu or service menu.
thchardcore

Post by thchardcore »

Service Mode my friends.

you might want to search by tv model type of my universal service mode remote input for your model

for instance

Sony (with unit off)

DIsplay, 5, volume up, power

If you don't know what you're doing you can really mess your tv up so read up on the settings and such to make sure you only adjust something like HSIZ or VBOW VANG etc. that only mess with geometry and sizing. Always right down the original settings and don't get crazy, I assume no liability yada yada...
15khz upscaled is cheating