Jamma harness

Everything Supergun related
Grandiloquence
Please Continue...
eBay: Polygonwindow

Jamma harness

Post by Grandiloquence »

Hey guys, where can I get a good quality JAMMA harness? Bought one from Arcade Forge and it's - for lack of a better word - crap.
I cba making my own so looking for an off the shelf one.
mufunyo
eBay: mufunyo
Initials: MUF

Re: Jamma harness

Post by mufunyo »

Grandiloquence wrote:Arcade Forge is - for lack of a better word - crap.
FTFY :awe:
Flinnster
Please Continue...
eBay: flinnster
Initials: KID

Post by Flinnster »

I got my last few from ArcadeWorld.. https://www.arcadeworlduk.com/categorie ... a/Harness/
They seem OK, but ultimately all this stuff is cheaply imported from somewhere in Asia :(
WTD: Rolling Thunder pcb, ANY Dino King / Love & Berry / MushiKing spare parts!!
Grandiloquence
Please Continue...

Post by Grandiloquence »

mufunyo wrote:
Grandiloquence wrote:Arcade Forge is - for lack of a better word - crap.
FTFY :awe:
Haha! Fair enough. They are veeeery slow at shipping too but that's another story.
Grandiloquence
Please Continue...

Post by Grandiloquence »

Flinnster wrote:I got my last few from ArcadeWorld.. https://www.arcadeworlduk.com/categorie ... a/Harness/
They seem OK, but ultimately all this stuff is cheaply imported from somewhere in Asia :(
That's my concern - they allegedly really skimp on the copper in the wires. It's really weird - if I connect a board to my supergun with the harness it doesn't work but the Pandora's Box does (although the image shifts about 2 inches to the left).
I'm left having to connect things direct to the 'gun, of course I can't with the PB because the casing gets in the way!
Flinnster
Please Continue...
eBay: flinnster
Initials: KID

Post by Flinnster »

Yeah, I've doubled up the power wires on a loom now and again, and grounds too. The rest are usually pretty fine though for switches and so on.

For the pandora, have you tried taking the board out of the case? The actual pcb inside is pretty tiny and there's not much that can be accidentally broken on it.
Image to the left I think is a pretty common issue with PB's outputting RGBS on the jamma edge, just need to tweak your monitor pots to fix that I'm afraid.
WTD: Rolling Thunder pcb, ANY Dino King / Love & Berry / MushiKing spare parts!!
Grandiloquence
Please Continue...

Post by Grandiloquence »

I suppose I could. Save me running the risk of buying another naff cable.