Opinion about french candy seller

Business sales and auction links.
Forum rules
Please read the rules (updated 1st March 2014) before posting or your thread could be deleted!
Threads are purged after 90 days.
zazi77

Opinion about french candy seller

Postby zazi77 » January 5th, 2017, 10:34 am

Hi , i ve seen that there are two main seller of candies in france. Arcade.am is more expensive and otaku shop less expensive. Which one is better?
OlDirty

Re: Opinion about french candy seller

Postby OlDirty » January 5th, 2017, 1:02 pm

I'm surprised that arcade.am is still in buissnes. I thought they stopped selling cabs :wtf: . Had once contact with them and what convinced me was that they refurbish the cabs if you like. New paint job, joystick, buttons and "refreshed" chassis.
Cabinets look ace on their facebook page. I would rather pay a bit more and have a nice one. Not saying that otaku shop is selling rotten cabs.
Yacinthe
Aliases: Yacinthe
Initials: YAS

Postby Yacinthe » January 5th, 2017, 3:22 pm

Hi,

Otaku shop works with Rkok, i think french team make the minimum on their cabs just for they look more sexy (new buttons, stickers...) but it is very hard to deal with him (poor comunication), try FB
Arcade AM has new boss and they continue to sell refurbished cabs (paint, new stick buttons,etc...) but more expensive than Otaku. Seems to be a very good work....

Thx
Unicron
PSN: Oltobaz
Initials: UNI

Postby Unicron » January 7th, 2017, 3:55 pm

Arcade AM is one of the best out there, I bought a refurbished New Astro City from them a few years back, it screamed quality, paint job, screen, everything.

Return to “External sales”